What's new

Hamid celebrate..

hamiddetecting

Gold Member
Joined
Feb 22, 2012
Messages
6,461
Reaction score
2,725
Golden Thread
0
Location
North Pole
Detector(s) used
Sovereign GT and Excalibur II, Whites, Garrett, Fisher, Alert, MD,Cscope,Tesoro, Compas, XP, Long Rs
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:hello:
 
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Great looking rings Hamid!:icon_thumright::hello2::icon_thumleft:
 
Great looking rings Hamid!:icon_thumright::hello2::icon_thumleft:
Thank you and you're welcome lmkwelcfshx_e01.gif
 
Last edited:
Hamid, the photos are great!:hello:

Your little friend is sooooooooooooo cute!

Congratulations on those beautiful ring finds...I love the ring in pics 4-5-6; I'm curious as to the significance of the image on the face of that ring.

I wish you continued success....you are a talented detectorist!:hello2:

Lorraine
 
Cool, And happy 1st year anniversary:weee:
 
hamid
Wow over that one year,you have found some of the best bling i see.... glad you are here.
Gary
 
Great finds Hamid! Is the "little book" a Koran?
 
Gotta love the kids! Sweet digs!
 
Another great spin with some really fine tickets.
good luck on your next spin
 
:occasion18:Congrats! I enjoy your posts!
 
Hamid, the photos are great!:hello:

Your little friend is sooooooooooooo cute!

Congratulations on those beautiful ring finds...I love the ring in pics 4-5-6; I'm curious as to the significance of the image on the face of that ring.

I wish you continued success....you are a talented detectorist!:hello2:

Lorraine
Thank you and you're welcomelmkwelcfshx_e01.gif

Family Crest Rings:
The majority of the men and women that make up the Armed Forces of any nation, at sometime in their life will commemorate their achievements and career with the purchase of a piece of jewelry, and this may vary from military rings to some type of plaque.Over the last number of years their has been a new found interest in the origins of the family name, and curiosity about where the family originated from, so the study of heraldry and family crests is increasing dramatically. The wearing of family crest rings is now becoming the fashion and a superb way to show off the family Coat of Arms.

Regards Hamid
 
Congrats! I wish you another successful year.
 
Very very nice!!

Congrats on your achievements over the past year. Hope the next year brings even more bling.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom