Roswell, NM
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab 705
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello everyone,

I'm in Hampton, VA for 10 days for work with no rental car and worse...no detector! I have the weekend off and would like to maybe tag along with someone to coin or relic hunt or gold prospect. If you have an extra detector and an extra seat I would love to go out for the day or even the weekend. I'm from NM, 32, married, in the Army, and no plans for the weekend. I'm willing to pay for gas and lunch. If you can help please let me know. My email is [email protected] and I do have a cell phone. My favorites are hunting for old coins and gold prospecting but I would like to try relic or beach hunting. Thanks, Jason

Upvote 0

MonkeyBoy

Bronze Member
Feb 6, 2006
Virginia
Detector(s) used
V3i
DeadLizard7 said:
Hello everyone,

I'm in Hampton, VA for 10 days for work with no rental car and worse...no detector! I have the weekend off and would like to maybe tag along with someone to coin or relic hunt or gold prospect. If you have an extra detector and an extra seat I would love to go out for the day or even the weekend. I'm from NM, 32, married, in the Army, and no plans for the weekend. I'm willing to pay for gas and lunch. If you can help please let me know. My email is [email protected] and I do have a cell phone. My favorites are hunting for old coins and gold prospecting but I would like to try relic or beach hunting. Thanks, Jason

Jason,
I'm up in Northern Virginia... if you can get up here I have a spare machine and can take you to some old house sites or Civil War sites that have been dug forever... that is if you don't mind digging with an ex Jarhead! ;-)

MonkeyBoy

OP
OP
D

DeadLizard7

Dec 16, 2004
Roswell, NM
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030
Minelab 705
Minelab Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Monkeyboy, thanks for the offer. Where up in northern VA are you at? I was considering renting a car but not sure about that yet. Talk to you soon, Jason

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread