What's new

Hand off of a..........

kieser sousa/rip

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 3, 2006
Messages
1,369
Reaction score
67
Golden Thread
0
Location
upstate N.Y.
Detector(s) used
Fisher cz-20/ XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I don't know ! Any idea's ? I found this at a colonial site in upstate NY. It's small....about 3/4" long and is made out of iron ? with a brass coating ? I was thinking that the object in the hand looks kinda like a cannon barrel.....I don't know ! :icon_scratch: :help:
 

Attachments

  • MVC-005S.webp
    MVC-005S.webp
    17.9 KB · Views: 395
  • MVC-004S.webp
    MVC-004S.webp
    14.9 KB · Views: 371
YA! SAME TO YOU BUDDY!

Sorry, couldn't resist :tongue3:
 
Upvote 0
I seem to recall a Pipe Temper being similar.


Here's an example, another with a hand design.
 

Attachments

  • pt17a.webp
    pt17a.webp
    6.5 KB · Views: 295
Upvote 0
Pretty sure it's a watch key (top lever and steel bottom end broken off)
 
Upvote 0
johnnyi said:
Pretty sure it's a watch key (top lever and steel bottom end broken off)


I'm willing to let Crusader be the decider. :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
Thanks y'all. both idea's sound good.I know I like it and will be adding it to a display of finds from this site.On Oct.19 1781 the Rev. war ended......this site were it was found being a possible Torie homesite....could have been a message there. ;D


mile-ender said:
YA! SAME TO YOU BUDDY!

Sorry, couldn't resist :tongue3:

:D ;D
 
Upvote 0
Great ID johnnyi :thumbsup:

Awesome watch key and green check please :icon_thumleft:
 

Attachments

  • 8e8588f0.webp
    8e8588f0.webp
    19.2 KB · Views: 299
Upvote 0
Thanks Johnny.I can see were the ring has broken off mine. :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
That watch key is Banner IMO :icon_king:
 
Upvote 0
What a neat find .. and a Super ID .. Good work!
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom