What's new

Hand tool??

ROCKateer

Full Member
Joined
Aug 3, 2013
Messages
168
Reaction score
283
Golden Thread
0
Location
Shawnee, KS.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Anyone?? Lol. This is actually a nice one (I think).
 

Attachments

  • image-2863489147.webp
    image-2863489147.webp
    60.2 KB · Views: 105
  • image-2385120931.webp
    image-2385120931.webp
    70.3 KB · Views: 118
  • image-1079748122.webp
    image-1079748122.webp
    37.9 KB · Views: 107
  • image-362956209.webp
    image-362956209.webp
    37 KB · Views: 106
Upvote 0
Now that's one big scraper!!

Nice one!! Recent find?
 
Around here those big scrapers are called side scrapers. Although I have never found one that large. Most of the artifacts here are rather small compared to allot of others finds.
 
Around here those big scrapers are called side scrapers. Although I have never found one that large. Most of the artifacts here are rather small compared to allot of others finds.

Very cool thanks rock!! Yes I think it is a nice piece!! By the way whatta ya think of these few??
 

Attachments

  • image-3550740895.webp
    image-3550740895.webp
    23.4 KB · Views: 89
  • image-3102740613.webp
    image-3102740613.webp
    28.1 KB · Views: 87
  • image-2473973096.webp
    image-2473973096.webp
    24.9 KB · Views: 95
  • image-1348109964.webp
    image-1348109964.webp
    38.8 KB · Views: 82
  • image-162419369.webp
    image-162419369.webp
    55.6 KB · Views: 106
  • image-2450825614.webp
    image-2450825614.webp
    53.8 KB · Views: 91
  • image-3161564380.webp
    image-3161564380.webp
    51.5 KB · Views: 99
  • image-1121959309.webp
    image-1121959309.webp
    52.6 KB · Views: 89
  • image-2702615035.webp
    image-2702615035.webp
    56 KB · Views: 84
  • image-717561083.webp
    image-717561083.webp
    46.3 KB · Views: 85
  • image-1123656267.webp
    image-1123656267.webp
    41.7 KB · Views: 83
  • image-1928921378.webp
    image-1928921378.webp
    35.5 KB · Views: 87
  • image-1949216190.webp
    image-1949216190.webp
    22 KB · Views: 93
I think the first one might be a Adze for working wood by the shape of it. I could be wrong and its a big scraper but I will post an Adze for you to compare it with. I like the tools so it looks super to me either way. Thanks for the post, rock
 

Attachments

  • 100_3719.webp
    100_3719.webp
    120.9 KB · Views: 92
  • 100_3720.webp
    100_3720.webp
    132.7 KB · Views: 86
  • 100_3725.webp
    100_3725.webp
    120.1 KB · Views: 85
  • 100_3727.webp
    100_3727.webp
    97.4 KB · Views: 75

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom