What's new

hand wrapped all the way

theeteetotaler

Jr. Member
Joined
Jan 6, 2008
Messages
78
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Started off yesterday by picking up two boxes i had ordered last week. First box had a 40% and a 64 kennedy. Second Box, nada. I bagged up the loose and headed back to the bank to get some FRNs and decided i wasn't going to let my daily percentage be 0.1%, one silver per thousand coins is nowhere near my lifetime avg. of 1.5%. I headed an out and hit up 4 banks with a total of $1445 of handwrapped beauties. first roll i opened was one of the old school $20 rolls and it had 3 40%s, a good start...to my best day ever. at one point three consecutive rolls where all 90%. all totaled i picked up 36 40% and 66 90% (12 64s, 50 bens & 4 walkers.) I think I'll still order a box or two a week but i don't see them ever bearing the kind of silver i get from handwrapped rolls.
 
Upvote 0
All I can say is WOW!!!! Nice grab. I love the hand wrapped rolls for that reason....you just never know what they will hold.....Kudos.
 
theeteetotaler said:
66 90% (12 64s, 50 bens & 4 walkers.)

Nice Find!

I need a day like that. I think the most Bens and walkers I have found in a day was around 8 or at most 10.

Any good dates on the Franklins or Walkers?
 
WOW...I have never received a keeper in a hand wrapped roll
 
GMan00001 said:
theeteetotaler said:
66 90% (12 64s, 50 bens & 4 walkers.)

Nice Find!

I need a day like that. I think the most Bens and walkers I have found in a day was around 8 or at most 10.

Any good dates on the Franklins or Walkers?

a lot of early fifties bens and a 49-s in AU condition, my most valuable coin found CRHing, last week i'd found a 1919 walker with a barely readable date. I'm hoping to find a full roll of 38-d walkers and a smattering of 1921's today.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom