What's new

Handheld Microscope for taking pictures of coins

OutBack Duo

Hero Member
Joined
Apr 21, 2005
Messages
925
Reaction score
38
Golden Thread
0
Location
Olathe, KS
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

  • 31f2JcJx5gL.webp
    31f2JcJx5gL.webp
    6.4 KB · Views: 210

Kool toy! The common complaint seems to be in difficulty of focusing, but also seems
to be a good value for the money. I'd love to have one, but personally, I think I'd be
willing to spend a bit more for one I'd be happier with in the long run. JMO.











The Lord Is My Shepherd!
sirjoeysigmedij1.gif
 
I know a lot of people on here have problems taking close up pictures of their finds and I thought this might help them. It is not top of the line and I am sure it won't correct everyones picture taking but I think a lot of people could benefit from this. I just ordered one, when I get it I will let you all know what I think of it and post some pictures also.
 
It's one thing to want a better close up, but that's overkill unless you're trying to figure out something like a "D" or "S" on a worn coin. We don't need super close shots here, we're not buying the coin, just cursing they found it and not us. :thumbsup:
 
I agree with Iron Patch,

Overkill and a waste of money, check your camera for a flower icon, that is usually the closeup setting and depending on your camera,
you will be able to focus as close as 1cm from the object, my old cheapo trusty camera, a Panasonic DMC-FZ28, takes GREAT pics closeup while using that settings, most of today's cameras have them, just check your camera's manual and save a few bucks :icon_thumright:

regards

Devan
 
Everything says it's hand held, but that looks like a stand?
I think I'll try it. I wish my skype would focus up that close.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom