What's new

Happy Easter folks!

WHADIFIND

Gold Member
Joined
Apr 9, 2012
Messages
12,678
Reaction score
43,391
Golden Thread
1
Location
South of the Mason-Dixon Line
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-MAX
Garrett AT-PRO,
Garrett Groundhog,
Pro-Pointer,

Jack Hammer!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I won't be busy with Easter Eggs, Baskets, Bunnies, relatives, etc. this year. Unfortunately, it has become the trend in my life lately. :dontknow:

So, what to do? Why......go for a long walk today and rest tomorrow, of course!
I got my "Easter Eggs" today, instead of tomorrow and I am PERFECTLY happy with that! :)

The day sort of started out with a bang, I think HE knew I needed a bit of rising of my own. At least my spirits.

I cut a plug and this is what I saw:

2016 (199).webp

Now, ya know what? No matter how long I'm allowed to hunt,
I will NEVER get tired of seeing that! LOL

2016 (198).webp

This poor ring has not had a very happy life!
It looks like I felt!

The rest of the day proved to be every bit as interesting:

2016 (200).webp

2016 (201).webp

The bent bar looking thing is lead. :dontknow:

2016 (202).webp

Oh yeah! I ...uhhh....found a "nail" too! :icon_scratch:

2016 (203).webp

This watch was buried and it's still working!

2016 (204).webp

A buffalo nickel? ;)

2016 (205).webp

Even the Euro got into the action! :)

2016 (209).webp

Here's the ring after it's bath. It is marked 925.

2016 (197).webp

OTWBTTC.......LOL

2016 (210).webp
Here it is cleaned up. Blingie's all decked out for the Easter Parade.

2016 (206).webp
2016 (207).webp

But, personally, I'm thinking that Fishy knows a lot more than
that grin he sports, indicates. I am liking his choice the best of all!

AND........it gets BETTER!!

2016 (208).webp

Unless I misunderstand that stamp, this is my very first piece of found platinum!! :occasion16:

4.5 grams

As I said before, Happy EASTER!! :)
 
Upvote 22
Unreal! Super gratz on your first platinum and Happy Easter to you as well buddy!
 
The nail looks like an old aluminum gutter spike, just a guess.
 
Neat variety! :hello2: Congrats on that unusual platinum pendant! :notworthy:

Besides Easter tomorrow, there's basketball's March Madness tournament, so while you rest, kick back & root for my fave team - Virginia! (I want to see a Virginia vs. North Carolina match-up in the Championship game next week, could happen.) :laughing7: Andi
 
Nice..... The platinum, is that a Yu gi oh card?
 
Happy Easter Whadi, looks like you had an amazing walk. :occasion14: I was able to hunt Friday and yesterday, today is dedicated to family time.
 
WOW, Fishy and Blingie must be very happy! Congratulations. :occasion14:
 
I would put a band on the watch and wear it every time I hunt. Good luck charm!
 
Nice..... The platinum, is that a Yu gi oh card?

You'd have to tell me! LOL It reminded me of the dragon on Kwai Chang Cain's arm. :dontknow:
Does this mean I can be a Shaolin Priest now? :icon_scratch:
 
Wow! Now that is impressive!
That is quite the haul congrats on your first plat! :eek::)
Blingie would have had a back ache if he tried to haul the platinum pendant away!

Silver ring with clear stones hmmm....did you test them?:what:

Sounds like you had a great day doing your own thing.
I had to go the family thing route so I didn't get to do any detecting this weekend :(

I did get my son-in-law to fix my phone problem....seems it was operator error. Every time I went on T Net I was somehow :what: storing everything! :eek::sly::D. So he cleared it for me. He went into places I never knew even existed in this phone :what::sly::banghead:

That was a great wall you had...and peaceful.
 
Wow! Now that is impressive!
That is quite the haul congrats on your first plat! :eek::)
Blingie would have had a back ache if he tried to haul the platinum pendant away!

Silver ring with clear stones hmmm....did you test them?:what:

Sounds like you had a great day doing your own thing.
I had to go the family thing route so I didn't get to do any detecting this weekend :(

I did get my son-in-law to fix my phone problem....seems it was operator error. Every time I went on T Net I was somehow :what: storing everything! :eek::sly::D. So he cleared it for me. He went into places I never knew even existed in this phone :what::sly::banghead:

That was a great wall you had...and peaceful.

Yeah, it certainly was quiet. :(

The finds were nice though. Even though the stones don't appear to be real, they were both very special and it was my first platinum.

Thanks.
 
nice on the Platinum Dragon :thumbsup:
 
Happy Easter from Connecticut. Too cold for me with my metal detector.
 
Congrats on another nice hunt. You and Sub are in a stiff competition with the jewelry this year.
 
Congrats on another nice hunt. You and Sub are in a stiff competition with the jewelry this year.

You know better. I don't compete and if there is a competition there, I concede. :)

Thanks!
 
The Easter bunny left you a lot!!! Who needs eggs when you've got platinum! :D
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom