What's new

Happy Fathers day indeed.

Da Sand Crab

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
1,361
Reaction score
247
Golden Thread
0
Location
Far, Far Away
Had a great hunt today.
Got 5 gold rings, tungsten, silver and stainless steel.
A few studs and another watch to add to the three I found last week.
 

Attachments

  • 002.webp
    002.webp
    166.3 KB · Views: 417
  • 006.webp
    006.webp
    75.2 KB · Views: 405
  • 010.webp
    010.webp
    57.9 KB · Views: 413
  • 015.webp
    015.webp
    93 KB · Views: 413
  • 002.webp
    002.webp
    166.3 KB · Views: 419
  • 006.webp
    006.webp
    75.2 KB · Views: 417
  • 010.webp
    010.webp
    57.9 KB · Views: 428
  • 015.webp
    015.webp
    93 KB · Views: 417
Upvote 0
Happy Father's Day indeed !!
 
Happy Fathers Day for sure!!! In fact, a day like
that would make ANY day happy. I think you out-did
yourself Crab!! Congratulations to ya.
Gold Nuggets :hello:
 
lear is airborne - crack of mid-night

solid hot goose of fine yellow
 
Awesome hunt! That's a huge pile of clad also. I found the exact watch (third from left) also with a broken pin a few weeks back but, unfortunately, it wasn't accompanied by the other goodies like you found.
 
Now THAT'S what I call a great hunt! :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
 
Who needs dive weights when you have a pouch like that.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom