What's new

Happy Groundhog Day

dpitt8

Hero Member
Joined
May 2, 2008
Messages
534
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
wa
For those of you that have had crazy winters I hope his prediction of an early spring comes true for you. I know it cannot come soon enough for you.
 
I don't care if spring comes early or not. I just want the snow to end. :help:


:laughing7:
 
Early spring means early TICKS!!!!
aaa.gif
 
Felinepeachy said:
Early spring means early TICKS!!!!
aaa.gif

I have mine year round. :sad1:
 
No tick here ever or yet !!! any time !!! I have three days to hunt and Its cool and Cloudy!!! Chug!!!! My new coil from whites fixed the Problem with My detector and I'm going to Use a Cough Cough Day to have three days Of Hunting!!!!! :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:
 
Chug and Red said:
No tick here ever or yet !!! any time !!! I have three days to hunt and Its cool and Cloudy!!! Chug!!!! My new coil from whites fixed the Problem with My detector and I'm going to Use a Cough Cough Day to have three days Of Hunting!!!!! :hello2: :hello2: :hello2:

lol. HH Chug.
 
DigginThePast said:
I don't care if spring comes early or not. I just want the snow to end. :help:


:laughing7:


It looks like we'll both be shoveling snow during the Superbowl :laughing9:
 
spartacus53 said:
DigginThePast said:
I don't care if spring comes early or not. I just want the snow to end. :help:


:laughing7:


It looks like we'll both be shoveling snow during the Superbowl :laughing9:

Superbowl? I'm afraid I'll still be shoveling on the 4th of July! :o

:icon_sunny: :icon_sunny: :icon_sunny:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom