- Joined
- Jan 6, 2006
- Messages
- 20,871
- Reaction score
- 2,539
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Location
- SE Louisiana
- Detector(s) used
- Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
- Primary Interest:
- All Treasure Hunting
Re: Happy Happy Gypsy
Gypsy,
WTG, gal, congratulations on your amazing finds!! My heart was racing just reading your story, I can imagine what yours was doing.
There will be a well worn path leading to that treasure chest. 
Awesome!!
HH
Gypsy,
WTG, gal, congratulations on your amazing finds!! My heart was racing just reading your story, I can imagine what yours was doing.
There will be a well worn path leading to that treasure chest. 
Awesome!!
HH


I'm so happy for you, that must have been a real thrill finding all of that. Just be careful,especially since you said you are walking on a frozen lake. I bet you find some more COOL stuff there. Continued GOOD LUCK!







