hollowpointred
Gold Member
- Joined
- Mar 12, 2005
- Messages
- 6,873
- Reaction score
- 56
- Golden Thread
- 0
- Detector(s) used
- Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
Re: Happy Happy Gypsy PLUS TODAYS FINDS YIPPEE
this is absolutly amazing!!
if this doesnt warrent a call from eastern and western treasures magazine i dont know what will. they should have you on the cover next month! just outstanding! if the ice melts can you get back there via canoe? rappeling down the slope sounds risky. there might be an easier way.i dont know what to say!! these finds are astounding! you definitly have the find of the year so far!! very very well done!
this is absolutly amazing!!
if this doesnt warrent a call from eastern and western treasures magazine i dont know what will. they should have you on the cover next month! just outstanding! if the ice melts can you get back there via canoe? rappeling down the slope sounds risky. there might be an easier way.i dont know what to say!! these finds are astounding! you definitly have the find of the year so far!! very very well done!


The glove stretcher is really different, I haven't seen one like that before. I love ALL of it. My goodness, I know all three of you were dancing today!!!
.Its been really fun and looks like there will be more....I have been a member of this forum for a few months now and have to admit I have been in total amazement of the finds that have been posted ....I am a history buff...so the civil war finds,1812, Old West articles and Shipwrecks have always had me so jealous it hurt..just to be able to walk in the same footsteps as those old soldiers and to touch the same things they did has left me awestruck . And those of you who get to hunt the warm beaches everyday and find so many coins and jewelry ....you guys /gals are outstanding....So for all of you to share those finds and great stories ,I have been so thankful.I have detected a long time and never had as much luck in a two day span as I have had with this dump site....I find complete stoneware pottery and bottles often, at the old homestead sites that I have hunted...so those finds didn't surprise me or seem uncommon .....but hardly ever do I find coins ....basically never LOL......So I was in shock, when I found the silver....until I averaged that silver over the last twenty years of finding hardly any...LOL......It just amazes me that people threw so much away and didn't want it...but maybe fifty years from now, Pull tabs will be high in value!. I have gained so much from this forum and the great people here who have shared their photos,expertise,research and knowledge.Thank You all!






