What's new

Happy Thanksgiving... No place to go? No family ? wanna eat?

ARC

Emerald Member
Joined
Aug 19, 2014
Messages
40,567
Reaction score
151,010
Golden Thread
0
Location
Tarpon Springs
Detector(s) used
JW 8X-ML X2-VP 585
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Last year my girl and I went to Boston Market... they are open T day and the meal is good... went there first time last year... gonna repeat today.
Just thought there might a few of you with no where to go and wanna eat decent meal today.
THEN AFTER EATING... go metal detect to burn off the calories... heh :)
 
Happy Turkey Day ARRC !

Sorry to hear no Family ! But

it's good to see you have a place to go.

Please consider us your Family anytime your online.

Happy Eating & Happy Hunting !

images.webp
 
I love Boston Market! You could eat a full turkey dinner every nite of the year! Happy Thanksgiving!
 
Thanks guys... got an aunt and an uncle left... uncle is in Cali... aunt is gonna join us.
 
Happy Thanksgiving my friend!
 
Happy Thanksgiving! I love Boston Market food, but, unfortuneatly for me they closed the one in our town. I could never understand why, the place was always packed!
 
Happy Thanksgiving to all. At this point I'm the oldest remaining in my family, but we have kids, and will be with them today.
 
Round here we gotta restaurant called the "Golden Coral". Buffet type of place. Never been myself, but on Thanksgiving especially, the lot is full.
As for the Boston Market, yum.
Happy Thanksgiving ARRC
Peace
 
Boston market not as good this year as last... portions were smaller... and slightly luke warm to almost cold... but it did the job and still tasted good.
 
Sorry to hear it.
Next year will be your best!
Peace ✌
 
Still 1/2 hour Until Dinner Here!!! I think it would Be Cold Buy the time You Got Here!!!! HH Chug and Red
 
Sorry to hear it.
Next year will be your best!
Peace ✌

Like I said..."it did the job" heh... And I might point out some of the best parts... no wait... no mess... no electric... no chance of burning it... AND free refills ! no man... It was all good.
 
Used to know somebody(unmarried) that spent Thanksgiving and Christmas eve in a brothel/bar in a mexican border town. Fantastic memories and by noon of the next day was home with immediate family. Good memories there too...
 
Same here for the most part most holiday's I spend alone and I'm use to it more or less. But you got a special someone and that is more than I got.
 
Sorry to hear that Melissa, you would be welcome at our table - though not many want to travel to the frozen tundra for Thanksgiving!!! -5 degrees this morning........STINKS!!!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom