What's new

Happy Thursday

Da Sand Crab

Bronze Member
Joined
Sep 16, 2009
Messages
1,361
Reaction score
247
Golden Thread
0
Location
Far, Far Away
I was afforded a couple of hours this morning to hunt. I got to the beach at 0630 and began my search in the surf roll to about the 6 foot depth. I encountered what seemed to be a "hair pin" convention. Sheesh, I must have found at 40 of those things accompanied with other various iron objects; nails, screws, etc. The iron trash was particularly heavy today. Of course with my Sand Shark I find it all. Anyway, after about 2 1/2 hours of iron madness with an occasional coin I was about to call it quits when I found this beauty. I thought it was a junk ring because of the jagged edges. Gladly, I was wrong. It is 18k with lots of little diamonds and an unusual ornate design. I had it checked out by my goldsmith buddy to confirm its genuiness. It weighs 10.3 grams. ;D :D ;D
 

Attachments

  • 016.webp
    016.webp
    23.2 KB · Views: 379
  • 020.webp
    020.webp
    20.1 KB · Views: 363
Upvote 0
That is a really nice ring. :notworthy:
 
From iron madness to gold tranquility.

Very nice :icon_thumleft:
 
now thats a purdy ring.. :thumbsup:
 
Sand Shark does it again. :thumbsup: Very nice ring that I would have been happy to find. :headbang:
 
I think that's the prettiest band I've ever seen, Shaka's my friend.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom