Jun 6, 2016
FL keys
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Mine lab primary fisher secondary
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Clad count and finds from the bahamas. After seeing the atlantis post we had to post our finds too. We've been out a total of 3 times for 2-3 hours and havent foud the jewelry we thought would be here but its a great beach to hunt so far. We herd of several fresh drops. We also had someone knock on the boat and ask us to find a lost engagement ring. We went back and searched till after dark but had no luck. Hes gonna call with better location and information , and we will search again. There is a reward. Only got in the water for 2 hours. Need to find the zone, only got trash, clad and sunglasses. photo-356.JPG
photo-353.JPG
photo-354.JPG
Onward to spanish wells for 2 weeks. Lot of history over here.im in pirate central. Avery and others were here. Going to hunt 1700s ruins and the preachers cave beach. Well probe and dive for bottles too. Thought I saw a symbol on an old gumbo limbo tree. It was the eye with pupil in the middle. Thats the symbol for looking at treasure... ill get pics in 2 weeks when I come back. Like it says in the ad its better in the Bahamas !!! At least the fishing and the weather is.

Upvote 5

A2coins

Gold Member
Dec 20, 2015
Ann Arbor
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Wow I love it that is where I'm supposed to be the treasure coast,Bahamas ect.... I would love to see that tree and do you have any underwater pics Ive been so fascinated with the wells and the fishers and the galleons they found and people finding gold coins washing up on the beach I think that's what got me into treasure hunting that's my dream. Nice finds also you have a great job with treasure hunting on the side Thanks for the post I'm always looking !!!!!Tommy

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Blak Bart; Nice finds. You could very well find some Spanish Reales there. Glad your enjoying your trip. Can't wait for the pictures. PEACE:RONB

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions