Speckled granite?
So are all the artifacts you have been posting all purchased by you? Is there any you have found just curious as all of them have looked museum quality like they were made and never used until found. I'm sure you can see why people are skeptical with some of your recent posts. If they truly are authentic than they are amazing and thanks for the pics.
Thank you sir. My collection consists of personal finds,purchases and trades. I am very,very blessed to have many friends who are collectors,archaeologists and also authenticate as well. I put in many,many hours under the scope, and study consistently. There is not a single piece that is guaranteed 100% authentic. Simply for the reason that said person was not there and did not see it being made. But i examine all my pieces and then have them C.O.A'd sometimes by multiple experts. Even if someone examines a piece and is standing and speaking with collectors or authenticators who approved a piece - they will still make their own judgement. I do personally promise you one thing. Every piece that i have put up on this site has not only been scrutinized by myself - they ALL have at least 1 paper on them. I appreciate your comments and hope that we continue to correspond. Much respect, Mogi
it looks like a J & Dee coa john royster...
Sad how many blatant fakes are being sold with coa's, really is a racket that ruins this hobby.That's where I have seen those before. I thought it looked familiar.
Makes sense now. lol
Sad how many blatant fakes are being sold with coa's, really is a racket that ruins this hobby.




This piece did not come with a C.O.A., so the authenticator had no money or special interest in the artifact. If you can not see the patina that is all over it,very,very evident conical drilling at its best,pecking and imperfect symmetry from the making of the artifact from imperfect tooling, then you definitely do not have to view my pieces. Just skip them and move on to the ones that you would like to view.it looks like a J & Dee coa john royster...
NOTE: RECENTLY I HAVE DISCOVERED ON A CERTAIN AUCTION SITE (Eb##) THAT THERE ARE SOME REPRODUCED COA'S THAT LOOK LIKE MY COA'S BUT HAVE BEEN ALTERED WITH A DIFFERENT ARTIFACT ON THEM. I KEEP COPIES OF ALL THE ARTIFACTS THAT I HAVE ISSUED COA'S ON SO IF YOU ARE IN DOUBT ABOUT THE CERTIFICATE, THEN PLEASE CONTACT ME WITH THE CERTIFICATE NUMBER AND DATE AND I WILL BE HAPPY TO VERIFY THE COA FOR YOU.