What's new

Has any used a "Pirate Black Devil 2 PRO" detector?

creskol

Gold Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
13,882
Reaction score
23,351
Golden Thread
2
🥇 Banner finds
2
Primary Interest:
Other
ooops .. the title should read: [h=2]Has anybody used a "Pirate Black Devil 2 PRO" detector?[/h]Looking for feedback. Thanks.
 
Hello

It's my first detector, so nothing to compare with. Great depth level and decent discrimination. Mostly used in Europe though (Bulgaria, particularly) are Golden Veil detectors, yet they are likewise more costly and presumably the Pirate Detectors are the second on the list in European countries.

The greater part of these new models appear to originate from Bulgaria which isn't an issue and the details of these detectors look extremely appealing. I do not have any issues of purchasing well-known brand named things from Bulgaria, yet I am not entirely certain about the reinforcement benefit that they can offer.
 
...Looking for feedback...
tn_link.gif
I searched Google and found a few Vids...






​
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom