Has anyone had a famous past life

Crystal Rainbow

Greenie
Oct 9, 2011
Scotland
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was regressed the other week and I had remembered one of my past life happy memory when I was a man and it was in England 1476 and I was the happiest man on that day when a was dancing with a beautiful lady and the poor children given something to eat I feel that I was a well known person and it was my wedding day. I think we have played out different roles as people in each life time and sometime we are rich and sometimes we are poor. In my last life time I was a Tibetan monk so I was not famous in that life time.

BuffaloBob

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2005
Rocky Mountains
Detector(s) used
Minelab X-Terra 705 Gold Coil
deteknixXpointer Probe
Minelab Ex-Terra 70
White's Classic II
2014-2015 Colorado Gold Camp Prospector
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Crystal Rainbow said:
I was regressed the other week and I had remembered one of my past life happy memory when I was a man and it was in England 1476 and I was the happiest man on that day when a was dancing with a beautiful lady and the poor children given something to eat I feel that I was a well known person and it was my wedding day. I think we have played out different roles as people in each life time and sometime we are rich and sometimes we are poor. In my last life time I was a Tibetan monk so I was not famous in that life time.

Wow. I guess I have wondered about myself, and regression in general but never got around to it. Is it $$$ and where would I connect to? Sounds a little scary. What if I was known as "The Butcher" or other unsavory murder in a previous life, that I wouldn't want to brag about.
BB

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I never had an experience like the one you've described, maybe I'm too busy trying to live this life instead of keeping an open mind :dontknow: I do find it interesting though :thumbsup:

Any chance it may be coming from a past dream in your subconscious?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread