What's new

Has anyone seen this sticker/marking??? From Japan.

mortschool1

Greenie
Joined
Jul 20, 2013
Messages
13
Reaction score
6
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have this set of S&P shakers, a sake pitcher, a pot and cups, etc. One has a sticker (as pictured) and half of it is so faded, I can't make out a name. There some letters, you can see at the end it says, "sealy" and a silver wreath left on there. The sticker is dark blue. There is also a pic of some pieces to see if you can identify the company/maker by them too. THanks!
 

Attachments

  • 067 (2).webp
    067 (2).webp
    228.8 KB · Views: 89
  • 073 (2).webp
    073 (2).webp
    546.2 KB · Views: 88
  • 074 (2).webp
    074 (2).webp
    649.3 KB · Views: 84
Last edited:
Nevermind.... I stumbled upon it. It's Royal Sealy from OCCUPIED JAPAN.... Occupied Japan? Woohoo!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom