What's new

Has TNet ever organized an annual hunt/ event?

A few years ago a former member organized a hunt in Texas, even provided list of motels
nearby. Wife and I signed up and later were greatly disappointed to learn the whole deal had
been cancelled. Don't know why exactly but it was TNet related. The lady who did all the
hard prep work quit posting. So I would not advise using this forum to socialize with fellow
TNetters.
We have had very successful yearly Treasure Hunters picnic for the last 5 years. TN was also used to promote The Great Southern Beach Shootout that was highly successful seeded hunts for 6 years.

There have been multiple scheduled hunts put on by various members and clubs that have gone off with out a hitch as well....
 
No, Tom in CA, I neither have the resources or locations....

Exactly. Now just substitute that "I" with every other T'neter's name into that same slot.

So too is everyone else also saying: "who .... me ?" Or if they DID have a site "brimming with oldies" with oodles of acres (and carte-blanche to have 200+ people descend on it), then guess what that someone would do with such a site (knowing human nature): They'd be working the snot out of it with a few close friends. And the LAST thing they would be doing, is to open it up to every other yahoo.
 
Kemper, funny you mentioned Frisbee!? I was a disc golf player in earlier years. I think a "putter" would make a perfect kneeling device. ;)
Think I'll dig through the closet and look for my old discs.
Peace
 
I live in Ohio and I have try to get a get together for a day hunt. I even say we could gather at my place for deer burgers and deer steaks but no takers. I have met a few people from here and they have spent the night here and we have gone detecting for the day and even for the weekend. Plus I have been to a few tnet place and they take me out around there town and county... May try again next spring..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom