What's new

Hat pin?

RONC(OR)

Hero Member
Joined
Aug 28, 2006
Messages
860
Reaction score
8
Golden Thread
0
Location
Eugene ,OR
Detector(s) used
Etrac/ X-8-X-1/ /Excalibur 2/AuqaHog ~yayer
Anybody ever seen one of these any info would be great thx in advance HH
 

Attachments

  • DSCN0045(1).webp
    DSCN0045(1).webp
    43.3 KB · Views: 224
  • DSCN0046.webp
    DSCN0046.webp
    39.1 KB · Views: 213
Great job, IronPatch!!
My guess was a Sacramento Executive Airport (K.S.A.C.) pin, but I think you are right!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Regards, SkyPilot
 
Upvote 0
skypilot02 said:
Great job, IronPatch!!
My guess was a Sacramento Executive Airport (K.S.A.C.) pin, but I think you are right!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Regards, SkyPilot


Lieut. Warswick said to get down and give him 10 for that.
 
Upvote 0
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Done, IronPatch! :thumbsup: 10 for Lt. Warswick!! (Plus two for "The Corps"!)

Warmest regards, Richard
 
Upvote 0
WOW ~ that's a cool looking relic! I don't know what those initials stand for ~ but it's a treasure!
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom