xracer550 Full Member Joined Oct 31, 2012 Messages 171 Reaction score 532 Golden Thread 0 Location Palmdale , CA Detector(s) used Goldbug 2 Primary Interest: Prospecting Jun 5, 2021 Thread Owner #1 After many years of racing my assortment of Hats got quite large , I found a place to put them where I can pick out the "hat of the day"
After many years of racing my assortment of Hats got quite large , I found a place to put them where I can pick out the "hat of the day"
devldog Silver Member Joined Mar 9, 2012 Messages 3,676 Reaction score 6,393 Golden Thread 0 Location Georgia Detector(s) used Whites MXT ALL PRO, Minelab Safari Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jun 13, 2021 #2 That is a lot of hats. If you were Native American, your name would be Man with one Head With Many Hats!
That is a lot of hats. If you were Native American, your name would be Man with one Head With Many Hats!
S scruggs Gold Member Joined Jun 12, 2008 Messages 7,833 Reaction score 8,370 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern Alabama Detector(s) used Whites Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jul 8, 2021 #3 Very nice collection!
SD51 Gold Member Joined Aug 24, 2016 Messages 5,205 Reaction score 10,891 Golden Thread 0 Location MI Detector(s) used E-TRAC Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 9, 2021 #4 My hats off to you, great collection!
pepperj Diamond Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Feb 3, 2009 Messages 52,274 Reaction score 207,282 Golden Thread 1 Location Eastern Ontario Canada 🥇 Banner finds 1 Detector(s) used Deus, Deus 2, Minelab 3030, E-Trac, Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Jul 9, 2021 #5 That sure beats having them in a pile, well done on the easy set up. Though those Honda's would be a little uncomfortable after a bit I'd think.
That sure beats having them in a pile, well done on the easy set up. Though those Honda's would be a little uncomfortable after a bit I'd think.
C crashbandicoot Gold Member Joined Sep 27, 2020 Messages 12,416 Reaction score 27,529 Golden Thread 0 Location Dumas,AR Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jul 9, 2021 #6 SD51 said: My hats off to you, great collection! Click to expand... I love a play on words,nice one.And a nice collection of hats!
SD51 said: My hats off to you, great collection! Click to expand... I love a play on words,nice one.And a nice collection of hats!