Jeff, I was there with my wife and three kids so every spare momment I had between hunts I was making sure my wife was not going to kill me for dragging her to AC for two days while I detected all day and she dragged a 6 month old, 2 1/2 year old and 8 year old all over the boardwalk by herself. It was quite the balancing act...by mid day Sunday she was done with it and those ticket drawings just keep on going...I thought a divorce might be in the making.
Over all it was a good hunt...I could have done without the foreign coins. I got 10 silver halfs...a few silver certs and $2 bills. A mini 24K St. Gaudens coin. Lots of wheaties, foreign coins (one turned out to be 50% silver but the rest was junk) and buffalo nickels. I got two large cents, a proof state quarter and the bag of swag. My daughter did the kid hunt which was well worth the $3 entry fee. It was her first time detecting and she was using my big old White's DFX with a floppy coil. She did well though with many foreign coins and a super soaker water gun which she gave to her little brother. She is a great kid. She also got a $25 gift certificate from Ron at the dinner. It will go towards a Ace 250 for her...I think she may be getting the bug and I will finally get my hunting buddy.
Sorry...on the way home it actually hit me that I did not look for you. Now that I see a picture I think you came down to the far side of the hunt field at least once to start a hunt. That is where i was focused since most people seemed like they did not want to walk down that far. One of the guys I know found two tickets in one hunt and won an E-Trac and Gold coin...what are the chances. I found 60 or so tickets through out the hunts and won nothing. All in the luck of the draw. Would have like to get an E-Trac.
I probably broke even on the actual hunt but between the room, meals and entertainment was down a few hundred. I did take some of Bally's money home on Saturday night. Played for 15 minutes and made $60, they gave us a blue tooth and they also took $12 of the bill at check out. Bally's Rewards was a nice bonus.
NJ
LOL if you count the silver Half & the silver dime, I may have won $15.00 & agree on the foreign coins.
They apparently bought cheap for the throw outs.
I lost $75 in the Slots & spent $175.00 on the Dinner& Hunts.
also spent over $100, on tickets, soda, coffee & Meals
was a very hectic weekend being I didn't sleep till sunday.
If I knew then, what I Knew now, would I repeat the weekend ? Yep.
as far as next year, if they do it again, probably not, but that's a whole year away.

& I Did enjoy the nightlife inside & Out
I started all my hunts to the right of the Beach bar so no I wasn't at the far end at all.
as everyone ran out to the middle when they blew the horn, I stood still, turned sideways & Hunted the edges.
when finds stopped, so did I
