Feb 27, 2005
MAINE
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not verbally , but spiritually .

Was there ever an item you were given ? You realized it was the source of your Bad Luck ?

After destroying the "gift" the bad luck went away ?

I'm not saying this ever happened to me , but , I'm not ..not , saying it also .

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:D HA! When I was growing up in the Shenandoah Valley of Virginia, we had people who were said to be able to HEX cows (dry 'em up... NO milk), people for "bad luck", etc.; part of "country folk-lore". Then again, getting stuff (books, clothes, etc. from Good Will, "Old/New Shops") can cause "harm" due to "spirits"/ghosts still attached to previously owned items. My wife grew up living on "Good Will" clothes, and today, she STILL does it; she is ALSO constantly saying how COLD she feels. I try to explain that it is POSSIBLE that "spirits"/
ghosts MAY be still "attached" to the clothes, she wears, and is trying to "manifest"; she IS very FEARFUL of "ghosties"... I wonder why. ??? :-X

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
;D :coffee2: :tongue3: :thumbsup: Just "google" HEX SIGNS :wink: BEST days for POSITIVE outcomes are days, based on yer birthday (to me...); ie. I was born on the 27th... using "numerology"; 2 + 7 = 9. I am a "9" guy, so... 9, 18, 27 are POSITIVE days for me. HEX SIGNS from Shenandoah Valley, Pennsylvania Dutch "country" DID "help" my parents; had 'em on our barn, in da kitchen, etc. :thumbsup: :wink:

lou423

Dec 14, 2005
S.W. Tennessee
Detector(s) used
Tesoro. Minelab. Fisher.
Most people do not believe it, but curses are very powerful...The problem is that the person sending the curse will also be affected by the curse he sends. Do not step lightly into the unknown.

ashleen

Bronze Member
Aug 25, 2005
NH
My mother's curse on me...

Some day, YOU (me) are gonna have a kid----------NO BETTER--------No WORSE-------
JUST LIKE YOU!
She was kinda right, out of my 3 kids, 2 are just like me :(
lol

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
yur gonna get negative responses but i feel its possible to bring home negative objects that seem to be the cause of bad luck and problems that are unexplained. 8)

BLACKFOOT

Jan 17, 2007
Heavener oklahoma
Detector(s) used
fisher gold bug2
My health.

turned bad after i posted Apache Gold in new mexico they was supposed to be a curse on it .to anyone who revealed the story to the white eyes

aa battery

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2006
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
BLACKFOOT said:
My health.

turned bad after i posted Apache Gold in new mexico they was supposed to be a curse on it .to anyone who revealed the story to the white eyes
i found an indian burial ground once at squaws leap ca. and felt my heart pounding almost out of my chest. ???

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
HA! In the Commonwealth of Virginia, when they were building I-81, the HWY Dept. cut through an "Indian Mound"; been ALL kinds of auto-mobile accidents in THAT area. State of Hawaii has something similar... ??? :icon_study:

T

trish76642

funny you brought this up.

I've thought for years my mom and the woman in her family were cursed.

And i believe it even more now..

It started out with my Grandma, she buried one of her sons when he was 34. After that my Aunt (moms sister) had to bury her son, Then it was my moms turn (my little brother), then her younger sister, my Aunt Linda, had to bury hers. So since it happened to my Grandma and all three of her daughters, we're all thinking, "JoLynn will be the next" She's the baby sister of the family. Sure enough, this past monday her son drowned, and we buried him saturday.

To many for it to be a coincidence.

mamabear

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2008
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other
my brother swore our family had an ancient curse I have finally realized it's true- it's called genetics.

PBK

Gold Member
May 25, 2005
Happened to my parents.

They were married on Hallowe'en.

"Trick or treat!" is not just an expression, it seems.

Two years later, my sister was born.

Definitely the "trick."

(Modesty forbids me from naming the "treat"! ::) )

mamabear

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2008
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other
Trish, I am so sorry for your loss. I pray you all will have the strength to help each other through this sad time

T

trish76642

mamabear said:
Trish, I am so sorry for your loss. I pray you all will have the strength to help each other through this sad time

aww, thank ya darlin, i appreciate that....thats sweet.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
:) I agree... sorry about yer family's losses; MAY wanna "google" HOW TO BREAK A CURSE. Also, do family research to find "source" of "curse"... MAYBE to make "amends", if possible, to descendants of orginal "source"; I'm thinking of Hatfields
& McCoys "kinda thing", not too far from here... never know. ??? :icon_study:

T

trish76642

how do you research the s
Rebel - KGC said:
:) I agree... sorry about yer family's losses; MAY wanna "google" HOW TO BREAK A CURSE. Also, do family research to find "source" of "curse"... MAYBE to make "amends", if possible to descendants of orginal "source"; I'm thinking of Hatfields
& McCoys "kinda thing", not too far from here... never know. ??? :icon_study:

How would one go about researching something like that, or finding the 'source' If there really was a curse? Creeps me out. I just want it, what ever it is, to go away and leave my family alone. Your right, in this world, you sure dont ever know. Two of the boys died of cancer, the other 3 were killed, my little brother being one of em. They were all in their early 20's, except for my Uncle, he was 34 when he died, but he was the first one.

Rebel - KGC

Gold Member
Jun 15, 2007
??? Hmmmmm... If, it was MY family, I would research WHEN the "curse" began, (ie. first death/"beginning"); reseach WHAT happened... WHEN it happened... with WHO, it happened... and POSSIBLY, WHY it happened. For example, MAYBE in 1954, SOMEONE in yer family killed someone; (my wife's gggrandfather killed a man; was hung). SO... MAYBE a "curse" was placed on yer "family line" that ALL 1st born males, would die... MAYBE no reason as to HOW, such as cancer, etc. Once family history is
known, take it from there. Try to make amends if possible... "undo" the "curse"... whatever it takes; I DO NOT believe, it has to be PERMANENT. I have a genetic defect that killed my older sister at birth... ALMOST got me; why I NEVER had kids; didn't want THEM to "suffer" with it... a "curse"? NAW, just a genetic defect. NO big deal... :thumbsup: :wink:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread