have you ever found

I have found a few Barber dimes but I have not even found a SLQ let alone a Barber Quarter.

HH,
65GT350

Found in a box

Attachments

• 1995BarberDime.jpg
    1995BarberDime.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 368
  • 1995BarberDime.jpg
    1995BarberDime.jpg
    26.5 KB · Views: 370
Nope, i have found only one barber half a 08' when i first started. Haven't gone to see the barber since :(

Image034.jpg

Others have seen this photo before, but you'll note the one horizontal tube on the right with a barber showing. The entire tube is barbers that were found at face.

found a 1914 barber dime in the coin reject slot at the bank and found a 1910 in a CWR about a month ago

found a barber dime in a NF sons roll a few weeks back and posted about it.

Have found 2 barber halfs , 1 in a box 1 in a customer roll. Found a seated dime in a clear roll and still have to determine if the quarter in the reject tray was real or not.

Diver_Down said:
Image034.jpg

Others have seen this photo before, but you'll note the one horizontal tube on the right with a barber showing. The entire tube is barbers that were found at face.

where did you find all those barbers? what are in the other tubes?

ckrakowski said:
Diver_Down said:
Image034.jpg

The picture is a couple of years old. The cigar tubes that are vertical are all Rosies. The one with the Barber is all Barbers. The other horizontal tubes are Mercs. Since this photo has been taken, the Merc tubes have been filled plus another. I've also added a couple of tubes of Rosies since. I've slowed down hunting the dimes, but when I get lazy, I'll still search a box or two.

Barber dimes are more common than Barber halves. I've only gotten one Barber half in my CRH time and have found a couple Barber dimes.

Diver_Down said:
ckrakowski said:
Diver_Down said:

The picture is a couple of years old. The cigar tubes that are vertical are all Rosies. The one with the Barber is all Barbers. The other horizontal tubes are Mercs. Since this photo has been taken, the Merc tubes have been filled plus another. I've also added a couple of tubes of Rosies since. I've slowed down hunting the dimes, but when I get lazy, I'll still search a box or two.

How long have you been hunting? That's just amazing. I hope to have that many one day =P.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back