What's new

Have you made any New Years resolutions?

thrillathahunt

Silver Member
Joined
Jul 24, 2006
Messages
4,601
Reaction score
953
Golden Thread
0
Location
TEXAS
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have. Not to make any New Years resolutions! ???:tongue3::thumbsup:
 
Yes sir, I made 10 resolutions yesterday and broke all of them before the New Year too :thumbsup: :laughing7:
 
No resolutions here. Just going to strive a bit more to be a better person. Wishing everyone a happy,healthy and prosperous new year ! Happy hunting.
 
I'm going to try and not have as many disagreements with all the so-called experts this next year... but it's really fun, so this maybe hard to give up? This year I've been called a liar and my credibility has been questioned several times, many want to know my educational background. Most of the time I'll just tell them that I have a Ph.D. in "Hardknoxs"... and I didn't get it from UT, Knoxville, TN.:laughing7:
 
Last edited:
Collect 150oz of silver:) go for 200 would b better
 
My resolution is to make a Billion dollars in 2013. But if I only make a couple of million, well thats ok I very seldom keep my New Years resolution. I will be eating Black Eyes peas on the 1st day of the New Year for good luck.
 
Last edited:
My New Years Resolution is not to believe the world is coming to an end anytime soon.LOL
 
I retired last Friday so I know I'll have no problem with my resolution to detect five times as much as last year. And, after five years do land and water detecting, I have yet to get a silver quarter or half. 2013 is going to be the year.
 
(1)To not believe any of that KGC crap because the south was basically broke and starving by war's end, (2) to not try to persuade people that the LDM doesn't exist and that the "dutchman" was really just an old crook, (3) to not cringe when people read sorry, made-up books about treasure(especially in central texas) and then waste time and money trying to locate it,(4) to quit trying to get folks to realize that Terry Soloman is an EXPERT on gold mining and southwestern history and they can learn a great deal from him,(5)to make some people realize that the army ain't gonna show up at your door and take your precious guns away and finally (6) to explain to many that when laws are passed, we have to obey them. If you would rather not, then please feel free to move to any country you wish...Yep these are my resolutions.
 
I Always, Never Make resolutions
 
My resolution is to buy a snowblower!
 
No resolutions. More detecting, taking out the boat, more travel.
 
There is just no use to make any.....................
 
I resolve that when New York drops the ball, it's New Years here also, and I'm going to bed.
 
Keppy, you need to get with the program :tongue3: You make them, to break them :headbang: :laughing7:
..... spartacus ..... That is the reason i don't make them .... I break them before i start them.......:occasion14:.. Have a beer on me ....:occasion14:
 
Nope,used to resolve not to eat liver. i don,t like to eat liver so no let down there.
 
Yea, lose 20 pounds and find more loot.
 
Not to get on Tnet anymore.....didn't work.:laughing7:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom