What's new

Have you seen something like that?

mki1

Tenderfoot
Joined
Sep 9, 2010
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Golden Thread
0
Location
Marietta, GA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign GT
Hello everyone,
I find this item pretty neat but I do not know exactly what is it, can you help identifying it?
Many thanks!
 

Attachments

  • DSC02577_small.webp
    DSC02577_small.webp
    20.6 KB · Views: 472
Can you show the back?
 
Upvote 0
This is the back of the item, it measures almost 2 by 1 inches. The moderator did a pretty good job moving my post to "what is that" topic, my mistake, I forgot to mention that I just found it today, less than 5 hours ago, sorry!
 

Attachments

  • DSC02582_small.webp
    DSC02582_small.webp
    15 KB · Views: 454
Upvote 0
Hi mk1 -

Wanted to welcome you T-Net. :icon_thumright:



These guys, on "What Is It?", are really good with identifying things.

Neat find.
 
Upvote 0
Thank you for welcoming me, I've been reading lots of posts here lately but never posted anything until today. I hope this item will be identified :)
many thanks! :thumbsup:
 
Upvote 0
bigcypresshunter said:
tie clip?

I think it's a Tie Clip too. Nice find & WELCOME to the forum. Breezie
 
Upvote 0
billydabeeg said:
The 4 horses of the apacalypse? :laughing7: :laughing7: :laughing7:

I did not see 4 horses untill i read this but it looks like the other 3 are racing horses Chug
 
Upvote 0
I'll have to admit it looks like a pony tail holder :) THANKS ALL!!
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom