What's new

Havent posted much lately...

JasonB

Hero Member
Joined
Feb 5, 2008
Messages
750
Reaction score
17
Golden Thread
0
Location
Alexandria, VA
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Silver uMax
Haven't posted much lately...

Hey guys (and gals). I haven't posted much lately but I have been hunting 2-4 boxes a week plus some pennies, nickels, and some $1 notes. Things have slowed down but I've pulled some silver. Most notably, I found a 1918-S half last week. Not worth that much but a fun find.

As always, I enjoy seeing each of your posts.

HH!

JasonB
 
Upvote 0
Re: Haven't posted much lately...

Hey! your near my hunting area Jason. >:( Keep hunting ;D but stay in Alexandria. ;D
 
Re: Haven't posted much lately...

We all do it for the fun of it! $ $ $ $ to!!!! :headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
 
Re: Haven't posted much lately...

Im curious what dollar notes you are pulling?
 
Re: Haven't posted much lately...

I pull stars, consecutive stars, low serials, radars, etc. Basically any fancy serials.

I have a pretty nice note collection from circulation. I did $1,000 a day for a few months at the end of last year.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom