What's new

Havent seen a roll like this for a while

Silver_Fox

Bronze Member
Joined
May 16, 2007
Messages
2,494
Reaction score
11
Golden Thread
0
Location
Good 'Ol USA /
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 of course
Haven't seen a roll like this for a while

I picked up $320 in hand rolls today. The first roll I dumped looked like this. 5 - 40's. It's been a while. In the end I found 11 - 40's. My box (#251) got me 1 - 40.
HH, S_F :thumbsup:
 

Attachments

  • ScreenHunter_51.webp
    ScreenHunter_51.webp
    30.5 KB · Views: 455
Upvote 0
Re: Haven't seen a roll like this for a while

Nice score - those hand rolls are a lot easier to go through too! Not surprised about the box total. I did three today. 1st one skunk, 2nd one had 2 90% and a gold plated 1983(a first), 3rd one had 3 40%. 5 silver for three boxes...I'm liking the hand rolls a lot more lately!
 
Re: Haven't seen a roll like this for a while

Always nice to see those silver edges in a roll. And I would have gladly taken 1 40%er, yesterday went through 4 boxes and got skunked on all of them. At that point I had to pick up a box of dimes just to find any amount of silver, and walked away with four dimes.
 
Re: Haven't seen a roll like this for a while

Four dimes from one box... saweet!

And nice work on the hand rolls... I miss seeing those rims... =( lol

~Dave
 
Re: Haven't seen a roll like this for a while

Yeah I was wondering where the other $249.60 went but oh well
 
Re: Haven't seen a roll like this for a while

Ironically I just pealed open a Fed box that had a few like that just this week. Which is odd for around here, because my highest yield for a Fed/CWI box around here was 7 keepers, and that happend only once. My average for a fed box is more like 0...... to 1.

Well I'm happy to report a total of 57 keepers out of a fed box this week and some of the rolls looked just like S_F's picture above.

Mojo
 
Re: Haven't seen a roll like this for a while

57 keepers from a box!

YIKES!

That certainly deserves its own post... AND pictures!

That is DREAM status these days!

Grats!

~Dave
 
Re: Haven't seen a roll like this for a while

That sure is a purdy sight!!! Wow - 57 keepers!!! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 
Re: Haven't seen a roll like this for a while

Nice score CM, nearly hit dream status.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom