What's new

Having trouble identifying these

Alexander43lb

Tenderfoot
Joined
Sep 27, 2015
Messages
7
Reaction score
10
Golden Thread
0
Location
Maryland
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT MAX
Garrett AT Pro
Garrett Ace 400
Minelab E-Trac
Minelab Go-Find 60
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
IMG_20180307_111600631.webp can anyone give info on these IMG_20180307_111600631.webpI know there Tudor roses but are they british military thanks
 
IMG_20180307_111547632.webp
 
Upvote 0
IMG_20180224_191610132.webp
 
Upvote 0
tn_moved_over.gif

..: Moved from ADD OUR CLUB! over to WHAT IS IT? for more exposure :..​
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Welcome to tnet Tommy
 
Upvote 0
Those are some awesome finds.
Sorry I'm no help on the ID though.

I see you joined back in 2015, but I guess you don't post much.
I hope you will post more of those great finds.
 
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Welcome and super find Alexander!

Best of luck!
 
Upvote 0

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom