What's new

hawk just visited me

aa battery

Gold Member
Joined
Oct 11, 2006
Messages
10,646
Reaction score
3,258
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
cant tell ya how this hawk just freaked me out. thru the years I have talked to hawks with stares and fly overs but nothing like this. crows were chasin and harassing this hawk and I called it. it flew down and landed on my patio staring at me n the dogs. it made a screech and left. all I know is that I aint drinkin no more beer after that :hello:
 
A golden eagle leisurely flew over my street yesterday. It was huge. We normally see the balds around here. Quite unusual.
 
BTW, don't do any sasquatch calls.
 
A golden eagle leisurely flew over my street yesterday. It was huge. We normally see the balds around here. Quite unusual.

I live in large city here in cali and more and more redtails have been around:dontknow:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom