Head to Head Battle..Fisher CZ6 Vs Garrett AT Pro...

DiggerinVA

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2013
Shenandoah Valley, Virginia
Detector(s) used
GPX5000, AT Gold, AT Pro, Whites TDI, Bandido 2 umax, Tejon, Vaquero, Deus 2, ORX and Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think the Eurotek pro is the best preset GB machine made right now......and if you buy an ATP for $350 it is going to be rough or someone who is in need of money! Good luck finding one. But do you see what i am saying about them holding their value just as good as others? The Etrac is a great machine but holds its value no better than the ATpro.....You can easily find a used one for less than $1000.00........that would be the same as a $400 ATpro.

dunnellondave

Oct 1, 2013
I think the Eurotek pro is the best preset GB machine made right now......and if you buy an ATP for $350 it is going to be rough or someone who is in need of money! Good luck finding one. But do you see what i am saying about them holding their value just as good as others? The Etrac is a great machine but holds its value no better than the ATpro.....You can easily find a used one for less than $1000.00........that would be the same as a $400 ATpro.
That ATP was 4 years old w/o cam locks and still sold immediately .

Turbo21

Bronze Member
Jun 24, 2014
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Eurotek pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

The eurotek is an unbelievable machine. I have dug silver dimes at 10" no problem. And I hunt with guys using etracs and ctx. And our finds are always pretty equal

The atp definitely holds its value. Does that mean it's a better machine or just a more popular one? If you ask someone who has never owned a detector before the probably haven't heard of fisher. But with the popularity of the md tv shows. A lot of people know garett. So I don't belive you can judge any machine based on resell values
But IMO I think the ATp is better. But not because of selling prices [emoji13]

DiggerinVA

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2013
Detector(s) used
GPX5000, AT Gold, AT Pro, Whites TDI, Bandido 2 umax, Tejon, Vaquero, Deus 2, ORX and Legend
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
If your ground is compatible with the eurotek pros preset gb it would be hard to beat. And only $300!

DiggerinVA

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GAP metal.....that looks like a good way to lose some money to me.....very fishy!

DiggerinVA

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The deal.....an ATpro for $125....not happening. One of those to good to be true kinda deals. I dont know anything about the site either.

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The deal.....an ATpro for $125....not happening. One of those to good to be true kinda deals. I dont know anything about the site either.

Digger
Treasureclassifieds.com was and may still be a Supporting Sponger here on Tnet.
Gary

dunnellondave

Oct 1, 2013
If your ground is compatible with the eurotek pros preset gb it would be hard to beat. And only $300!

I got my 10 year old one for Xmas. Nice & light and he can grow into it. He came up from a Tesoro Silver Umax which is a great machine but he wanted the VDI #'s like my AT Pro and so did I now I don't have to recheck his targets!

DiggerinVA

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My 8 year old uses a Compadre but wants a screen...I have been looking at the ETpro for him. That was actually how I discovered this great little machine. Does your son use the 8 inch concentric or 11 in DD ?

DiggerinVA

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
GAP.....I just dont trust those kinda deals....something was wrong....

G.A.P.metal

Gold Member
Jul 5, 2010
"Kan-a-we-o-la" Head on a Pole N.Y. Seneca Territo
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Deus, 11" Low Freq. , 9" X35 Coils, MI 6 Pointer...
Land or Sea Pointer
King Of Spades 40" KS-D SA and 40" KS-S-SA
L
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
I had the ETP great machine i found a 1771 1/2 Reale with it about 10 " deep... about half the size of a dime...you can`t go wrong .
Gary

dunnellondave

Oct 1, 2013
My 8 year old uses a Compadre but wants a screen...I have been looking at the ETpro for him. That was actually how I discovered this great little machine. Does your son use the 8 inch concentric or 11 in DD ?
I got him the 8"coil I wanted it to be as light as possible. The very 1st target he dug was a wheaty. He was stoked lol

barrywk

May 2, 2013
lancaster sc
Detector(s) used
Minelab Xterra 505...At Pro...T2...F5.....F70.....xterra 705...AT Gold......Pro pointer....Pro find 25......XP Deus...gti 2500
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
lol..Ok turbo..I get a little zealous at times in defense of the underdog,and in that thread the at pro was the underdog...lol..It just seemed like at the time that you were jumping on the,Down with at pros bandwagon..i guess i should have said most instead of all

gleaner1

Silver Member
Feb 1, 2009
Gateway to the 1000 Islands
Detector(s) used
Sometime(s)
Primary Interest:
Other
Just bought a mildly used cz3d for three hundred bucks. I dont know whether to crap myself or wind my watch. But I probably wont use it. I always use my pro.

LuckyLarry

Dec 16, 2005
Sweet Home, Oregon
Detector(s) used
I had to sideline for awhile, too much quarreling, brand defensiveness, and seeing certain people waging war on others. It got to be too silly for me after awhile..
Primary Interest:
Other
So an ATP can't be bought on eBay for $250? How about this one for $125 that had a scratched 10-$20 screen? I think my math is right; $125 + $20 + $10 shipping + $65 for 1 hour labor = ? I could be wrong, but I think that equals $220 or so? Nope, I think that is actually (less) than $250, isn't it?

At pro Detroit - Treasure Classifieds

This reminds me of the two bulls, one old one, and one young one. As they looked down from the hillside... they saw 250 or so cows. The young bull says to the old one, "Hey, let's run down there a get a ________ ________". The old bull says; "Why run, we could just walk down there and _______ every one of them". :laughing7:

BTW, I saw a like-new Minelab Eureka Gold sell for $350 in a pawn shop. And not very long ago either.. (Note: Kelly sells them new for $1040.00), and we all know that too.. or at least we should.. :icon_thumright:

Last edited:

DiggerinVA

Bronze Member
Sep 16, 2013
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You're a day late and a dollar short Larry....as we have already discussed this ATpro....
That i am sure was a scam!

xr7ator

Gold Member
Sep 2, 2011
Denver, Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Gold, ATX, MH7 (oldie!) Minelab Explorer SE Pro, EQ800
I have to point out the obvious that the link you gave is NOT ebay. Keep working on the math. You'll get it.
Still, looks like someone got an awesome deal on a great detector. Thanks for sharing! HH ALL

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread