What's new

Heading to Michigan tomorrow - anyone know if Royal Oak parks are open to detecting?

DeepseekerADS

Platinum Member
Joined
Mar 3, 2013
Messages
15,094
Reaction score
21,756
Golden Thread
0
Location
SW, VA - Bull Mountain
Detector(s) used
CTX, Excal II, EQ800, Fisher 1260X, Tesoro Royal Sabre, Tejon, Garrett ADSIII, Carrot, Stealth 920iX, Keene A52
Primary Interest:
Other
As stated in the headline, I'm heading up tomorrow, returning to Virginia Sunday. I'll be visiting with my two kids there.

I haven't swung a detector there in over 30 years, and laws & situations change. Used to be wide open!

Can I set foot in the parks without our boys in blue tapping me on the shoulder?
 
prisoner.gif
MD anyplace you want - no worry! :laughing7:
 
I have not heard of any restrictions though I am not specifically familiar with RO.

Weather should be decent, has actually been in the 80's past couple of days but will be cooling down to the 60's.
 
I have not heard of any restrictions though I am not specifically familiar with RO.

Thanks, I'll take my Fisher in case they're in the confiscating mode!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom