What's new

Heading to the beach

m bryan

Hero Member
Joined
Jun 12, 2010
Messages
691
Reaction score
50
Golden Thread
0
Location
east texas
Detector(s) used
Delta 4000 and Garrett 300 Teknetics T2 Minelab Explorer SE Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
in about ten days. Being new to the hobby I have been researching all I can about beach hunting from different places......Getting more used to my detector(Garrett Treasure Ace 300)..........I would appreciate any info or help from anyone before my departure. Not expecting a crash course...lol.......but any basic tips would be appreciated.......thanks,
Melvin
 
I feel like I'm being treated like a red headed step child. ;D
 
ok I feel stupid so will ask, what is the garrett ace 300? I know what the ace 250 is but never heard of the 300?
 
Bootybay said:
ok I feel stupid so will ask, what is the garrett ace 300? I know what the ace 250 is but never heard of the 300?
Rig is about ten years old......the 250 took its place. Decent MD but needs jacked up and another ran under it.....
 
try detecting in either the am or pm hours.

get a tide chart from a local bait shop or dive shop... they are free
detect the low tide. have fun!
 
Turn your sensitivity down if it starts falsing, they have a problem in salt water if they are ran hot...
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom