What's new

Headphones for a Lobo

Elkfever

Tenderfoot
Joined
Oct 4, 2014
Messages
5
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
Location
Idaho
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Trying to set up a gold detecting outfit. I know this can be s considered a personel choice. But would like some recommendations.
 
Don't have a Lobo, but I just went with the time proven Grey Ghost Originals. I really like them and use them on both my Tejon and Silver uMax. They are way better than the $20 junk ones with inline volume control I was using. My opinion is the Grey Ghost are great. I haven't used anything else of quality to compare them too and probably won't just because they work so well. I am sure there are plenty of other good ones also.
 
Grey Ghost or Black Widow's.
 
Thanks for suggestions. I don'thave a dealer near so I will be ordering over the internet.
 
I use Killer B's with my Lobo Super Trac.
 
:dontknow:
 
Last edited:
Black widows on mine,super clean sound and really nock out outside noise..Gotta admit during the summers down here i go without headphone..
I use scotch tape to reduce the extremely loud spearker,block out over half the holes..
Also like hear the buzz of a diamond back and headphone really make them hard to hear..Just my none bitten opinion,so far...
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom