What's new

Heads I win, tails you loose.

dirtscratcher

Bronze Member
Joined
Mar 18, 2009
Messages
1,891
Reaction score
1,350
Golden Thread
0
Location
Columbia falls Montana
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sov GT Explorer XS Tesoro Vaq t2se x705
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Seen some guys tearing down a house and got permission. Haven't dug a marble in a long time. They are one of my favorite things to find.
 
Upvote 2
Forgot pics 1457217923158.webp1457217933881.webp1457217944001.webp
 
Me too.I found a flip coin like that .Mine has a pig s head on one side and a pig s tail on the reverse . these are cool tokens to find.
 
Last edited:
Cool Bull Durham token! :occasion14:

I have found a few Bull Durham gold plated Bull charms (poor condition from farm field?) from circa 1914.
 
I have found a token similar to yours too. Except might even was heads=woman's bust(you win) and tails was a woman's butt.
 
Whoo-hoo! Awesome finds!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom