W WannaDig3687 Platinum Member Joined Jun 5, 2017 Messages 23,801 Reaction score 112,451 Golden Thread 0 Location O-H-I-O Detector(s) used Garret ATMAX Primary Interest: Other Nov 14, 2017 Thread Owner #1 My mom had a procedure on her heart yesterday. While in the waiting area, I decided to take some pics to help pass the time. Mom’s procedure went well. Thanks for looking.
My mom had a procedure on her heart yesterday. While in the waiting area, I decided to take some pics to help pass the time. Mom’s procedure went well. Thanks for looking.
rginn Gold Member Joined Oct 16, 2007 Messages 9,220 Reaction score 13,578 Golden Thread 0 Location Summit County, CO Detector(s) used White's DFX, White's Classic 1 Coinmaster, Nokta Pointer Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 14, 2017 #2 We're all very glad to hear that procedure went well.
S scruggs Gold Member Joined Jun 12, 2008 Messages 7,828 Reaction score 8,359 Golden Thread 0 Location Northern Alabama Detector(s) used Whites Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 14, 2017 #3 Hope she has a quick recovery and back doing the things she enjoys! Nice pictures too!