What's new

Heart pendant, token, and more!

relichunters

Bronze Member
Joined
May 4, 2008
Messages
1,647
Reaction score
36
Golden Thread
0
Location
Virginia
Detector(s) used
Tesoro
So first I went to a horse club, also has a soccer field and baseball field and activity building, people can rent it out for whatever.

Searched the field first got junk like can tabs and metal. So I discriminated against iron and pulled out a penny from that plug, went to the viewing stand, couldn't find half the stuff and what I did find was candy wrappers. Did get a quarter tho in the field.

So I got in the car and was like OK no more junk, I headed over to the school across the street, started hitting coins left and right. 5 Pennies, 1 dime, 1 quarter, a plastic button, a token, and a lovely heart shaped pendant. Also a light bulb or something, a piece of playground equipment, can tabs.

The token is pretty cool, does anyone know anything about it? It says

(Dorney Park)
(Wildwater Kingdom)

and on the back it says No Cash Value

What is Dorney park?

I looked on the heart for a 925 but couldn't find anything on it, so I think its trash, unless its real diamonds :wink: don't think so. Well have a look.
 

Attachments

  • junk1.webp
    junk1.webp
    14.2 KB · Views: 324
  • cladnstuff.webp
    cladnstuff.webp
    10.4 KB · Views: 318
  • heart.webp
    heart.webp
    11.7 KB · Views: 286
  • token.webp
    token.webp
    18.7 KB · Views: 318
Upvote 0
Pull tabs are my favorite if I could have 10 milion of them. :icon_scratch: Congrats on your finds.

Burdie
 
Burdie said:
Pull tabs are my favorite if I could have 10 milion of them. :icon_scratch: Congrats on your finds.

Burdie

Yeah but if you collect alot of them you can get some extra cash (probably a million) to make some weight :tongue3: I discriminate them out on my ace 250 but still dig them
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom