What's new

HEART pumper on an Banner Inaugural Day!!!

Reverend B*IKE*

Sr. Member
Joined
Jan 11, 2009
Messages
389
Reaction score
46
Golden Thread
0
Location
YOU CON
Detector(s) used
Minelab SAFARI, AT PRO
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hit 5 banks or so?
top 5- 40% came from one roll out of 12 rolls, that was catagorized by dates? I think another CRH missed them?? Maybe an Ole timer??
2 middle 40 % came from another banks teller draw, plus 1 dead roll!
First bank got the pumper working when old Ben and the lady came tumbling out together with a 90%! with 5 more 40%ers all out of three rolls. I was still burning :cussing: :evil4: :boxing: and bummed cause last week this bank teller told me she had 20 rolls. I was only allowed to take 2 a day. BOGUS RULE :tongue3: they are saved for their customers. yadda yadda!! Well I joined the bank assuming I could take all of them and the teller tells me she gave them away. Hey! I am greatful I got the last three rolls! I got 7 hot rolls out of 20. Oh Well win some lose some! spread the wealth!
PS the 3 dimes are from on box
got 4 boxes due this week!
 

Attachments

  • 0920walker1sml.webp
    0920walker1sml.webp
    34.3 KB · Views: 376
  • 0920walker2sml.webp
    0920walker2sml.webp
    33.9 KB · Views: 384
Upvote 0
NICE. Congratulations on the great finds
 
That hurst when you just miss the possilbe big score but hey you walked away a richer man anyway. Good Job.

-golden Silver
 
Very nice score, Congrats
 
Great find... did you try to just exchange rolls that they had...I might try that next time.
 
DANDOW I dont get what you mean? I walked in cold last week in this bank?they told me they had 20 rolls I said I was interested in all of them? they said a limit of 2!
IF you mean I should of asked if they wanted replacements kennedys........ I am SURE they would of said the sam thing they were just following the Head tellers POLICY!
But I will keep that in mind!
 
If they stick to the 2 roll rule make the bank your dump bank. That way they'll have plenty to go around for the other customers.
 
dp2013 said:
If they stick to the 2 roll rule make the bank your dump bank. That way they'll have plenty to go around for the other customers.

Bingo!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup: Never even thought of that!!!!! :tongue3:
Good thing you guys are here to think for me!!!!!!!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom