What's new

heart stopping geofacts

rock

Gold Member
Joined
Aug 25, 2012
Messages
14,751
Reaction score
8,933
Golden Thread
0
Location
South
Detector(s) used
Coin Finder
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I saw these on my last hunt in the creek. I had to pick them up and then was disappointed when they dried. When wet they looked different. Dang geofacts!
 

Attachments

  • 100_4695.webp
    100_4695.webp
    180.3 KB · Views: 119
  • 100_4696.webp
    100_4696.webp
    198.7 KB · Views: 109
  • 100_4697.webp
    100_4697.webp
    165.6 KB · Views: 107
  • 100_4698.webp
    100_4698.webp
    169.8 KB · Views: 113
  • 100_4699.webp
    100_4699.webp
    127.9 KB · Views: 102
Upvote 0
lets see some of the ones everybody I know has
 
Yes...have had the same thing happen, like everyone :( I wonder if there's anything "safe" that can be put on, so the color will always show like when wet...maybe mineral oil? Those are pretty rock! Don't have a pic to post though, sorry...
 
Yes...have had the same thing happen, like everyone :( I wonder if there's anything "safe" that can be put on, so the color will always show like when wet...maybe mineral oil? Those are pretty rock! Don't have a pic to post though, sorry...
An excellent industrial 'stone sealer' can be purchased in cans...made for sealing natural stone floors, stays a clear/wet look and totally seals the surface. :)
 
lets see some of the ones everybody I know has

Probably have many in unchecked boxes!...now that I see what geofacts are! ;)
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom