martymac Greenie Joined Feb 24, 2013 Messages 13 Reaction score 9 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Fisher F2 Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Apr 20, 2015 #1 Found this good side sticking out of the dirt, broken side buried, thought I had the find of the year. Attachments 1429579507416.webp 42.8 KB · Views: 122 1429579530339.webp 31.2 KB · Views: 112 1429579540677.webp 35.1 KB · Views: 107 1429579551356.webp 44.8 KB · Views: 120 Upvote 0
Found this good side sticking out of the dirt, broken side buried, thought I had the find of the year.
A Americus Silver Member Joined Sep 18, 2008 Messages 3,249 Reaction score 3,827 Golden Thread 0 Apr 20, 2015 #2 I share your disappointment. Better luck next time.
GatorBoy Gold Member Joined May 28, 2012 Messages 14,812 Reaction score 6,156 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 20, 2015 #3 Aaarrrr!
rock Gold Member Joined Aug 25, 2012 Messages 14,751 Reaction score 8,933 Golden Thread 0 Location South Detector(s) used Coin Finder Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Apr 21, 2015 #4 I see that all the time in the outdoors. Get all excited and grab it just to sigh and give it a few words. But maybe there will be a chance to find the other half?
I see that all the time in the outdoors. Get all excited and grab it just to sigh and give it a few words. But maybe there will be a chance to find the other half?
J justonemore Sr. Member Joined Oct 31, 2011 Messages 378 Reaction score 300 Golden Thread 0 Location Indiana Primary Interest: Relic Hunting Apr 21, 2015 #5 Dang it!