What's new

Heavy .925 chain and .925 ring added to the pile today

juju

Bronze Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2007
Messages
2,015
Reaction score
17
Golden Thread
0
Location
Burien, Wa.
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT ALL PRO, Grey Ghost Headphones, Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Howdy all,
This morning started out early with Detectingfreak showin up at my house. I was runnin a little behind but soon we were out the door. We headed to a spot a couple towns over and I started makin my killin. This new field is loaded with clad and I managed a couple pieces of silver for the pile as well. First keeper was the chain. I was clearing all repeatably targets and was happy to see that silver shine pop up. I took a pic of Detectingfreak from the spot I recovered the chain. Next keeper was the ring. Not my best silver ring but still a keeper. After a while DF decided to look for a new spot. Pickins were slim after that but we still enjoyed the day. My clad take was just shy of $10.00 total. Not a bad day at all. Thanks for lookin and luck in the hunt.
:icon_pirat:
JuJu
 

Attachments

  • DSCN1271.webp
    DSCN1271.webp
    65.1 KB · Views: 692
  • DSCN1267.webp
    DSCN1267.webp
    90.3 KB · Views: 690
  • RSCN1275.webp
    RSCN1275.webp
    24.5 KB · Views: 697
  • DSCN1277.webp
    DSCN1277.webp
    45.1 KB · Views: 679
  • RSCN1272.webp
    RSCN1272.webp
    59.5 KB · Views: 692
  • DSCN1270.webp
    DSCN1270.webp
    96.1 KB · Views: 695
  • RSCN1276.webp
    RSCN1276.webp
    14.9 KB · Views: 666
  • DSCN1278.webp
    DSCN1278.webp
    41.2 KB · Views: 684
Upvote 0
It was a great day indeed! Had a lot of fun and can't wait to go metal detecting on my birthday ;D Nice silver!! :thumbsup:
 
nice finds ... lucky silver day!!! :icon_thumright:
 
Damn Bro that necklace is a monster I had to read the scale twice , looks like you 2 had a great day :icon_thumleft:
 
if you ever melt down all the silver and gold you've found I bet you could start a small country of your own
 
tomharris76 said:
if you ever melt down all the silver and gold you've found I bet you could start a small country of your own
Lol I could call it JuJuLand. :laughing9:
:icon_pirat:
JuJu
 
tomharris76 said:
if you ever melt down all the silver and gold you've found I bet you could start a small country of your own
you aint kidding i got one 14k ring and 5 kiddie rings this year, hes got the Magic touch
 
WAY TO GO JUJU :headbang: :headbang: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom