What's new

heavy finds today

plymouthian12

Silver Member
Joined
Mar 26, 2010
Messages
2,706
Reaction score
7,236
Golden Thread
2
Location
massachusetts
🥇 Banner finds
2
Detector(s) used
DFX, EXcalibur, Dual Field, CTX3030
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
went out to another pond today spent 2 hours and got 32 leads,a sugar bowl cover?, a car some lures and a silver ring thanks for looking
kent
 

Attachments

  • lead 001.webp
    lead 001.webp
    38 KB · Views: 140
  • lead 003.webp
    lead 003.webp
    18.7 KB · Views: 119
  • lead 004.webp
    lead 004.webp
    34.6 KB · Views: 122
Upvote 0
Plym: They use lead that big in the pond? You need to become a bullet caster.
Great ring.
 
we find so much lead of that size all the way up 4oz
 
Well done, congratulation!!
 
Lead is everywhere I go hunting, I turned in 100 LBS of sinkers two weeks ago. Also nice silver ring.:leprechaun-hat:
 
I find sinkers on beach of all ages, some are 12 oz? lead is 1.00$ a pound and new pennies will have some? good job! love those ponds!
 
Glad to see you pick up that mono. great job
 
Plymouthian12, that was a good hunt..I love that sugar bowl cover and the silver ring! :headbang:

Lorraine
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom