What's new

Heavy grey metal - lot of heavy grey metal

CASPER-2

Platinum Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2012
Messages
17,375
Reaction score
20,667
Golden Thread
1
Location
NEW ENGLAND
🥇 Banner finds
1
Detector(s) used
WHITE'S XLT, PI PRO, GARRETT 2500, 3- FISHER CZ21s, JW FISHER 8X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
46 salt water sinkers yesterday
41 today
hooked up with Whydah - and he got a bunch too
not to mention the big one I got
no gold - not that we didnt try
I got one old silver ring - marked sterling
one huge copper junk ring that blew my ears off
and one indian head penny
best find was probably the Crackerjack prize police badge
IMGP0530.webp
 
Upvote 0
The big one
IMGP0531.webp
 
thats a crap load of lead it sounds so good too
 
Killer of grey metal. Congratulation!
 
Casper that's alot of sinkers for two hunts,but they become cash later.
 
All that lead weighs more then I do! :laughing7: And the big pearl to boot.......now that's what I call, "Getting the lead out!" :thumbsup:
 
Last edited:
leprechaun said:
Casper that's alot of sinkers for two hunts,but they become cash later.

Cash? Please tell me how this is done? LOL I find lead sinker in the lakes of Tennessee often.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom