What's new

Hello All! I'm looking for a treasure hunter!!

Acannon

Tenderfoot
Joined
Jan 17, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
1
Golden Thread
0
This is a bit of a weird one, I'm looking for a QR code treasure, if anyone can get back to me I can give more details!
 
This is a bit of a weird one, I'm looking for a QR code treasure, if anyone can get back to me I can give more details!
Welcome to Tnet Acannon.What is a QR code treasure.Honest question,not bull.
 
It's one of those printed square patterns that tecky folks point their phones at to get information.....it's like magic.....never did one though but my kids know all bout it.haha
yepper. a bar code.
 
It's one of those printed square patterns that tecky folks point their phones at to get information.....it's like magic.....never did one though but my kids know all bout it.haha
I seen those but didn,t know what you called them,now I do.Thanks a lot from a old fart.
 
I'm an old guy, too! Don't do tech very well at all! And... I didn't learn a damned thing 'caus I still don't know what you're all talking about! :dontknow:
 
I'm an old guy, too! Don't do tech very well at all! And... I didn't learn a damned thing 'caus I still don't know what you're all talking about! :dontknow:
You,ve seen those weird squiggly squares on advertisements? You,re supposed to aim your phone at it and click or whatever and it does something. I,m sure that helps you a lot!!:laughing7:
:laughing7::laughing7::laughing7::notworthy::notworthy: I think you have to have an app,whatever that is.
 
Welcome!
Jon from s/e Michigan 8-) :cat: :occasion14: :headbang:
 
What on Earth would ever give you the idea that there might be a Treasure Hunter on this site ? ? ?

Oh wait... hmmmmm

We do have a Super Moderator Admin by that title.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom