Hello All! I'm looking for a treasure hunter!!

crashbandicoot

Gold Member
Sep 27, 2020
Dumas,AR
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This is a bit of a weird one, I'm looking for a QR code treasure, if anyone can get back to me I can give more details!
I would like to welcome Acannon to Tnet but he has not been back since he joined

Gare

Gold Member
Dec 30, 2012
Canton Ohio Area
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Presently using Deus 2's & have Minelabs, Nokta's Tesoro's DEus's Have them all . Have WAY to many need to get rid of some
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
People come here join post questions then never return to the site. Kind of disheartning

GoDeep

Bronze Member
Nov 12, 2016
Detector(s) used
Whites, Garrett, Minelab
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Many don't come back because they aren't here to join, they're running a phishing scam. In this case, they wanted you to private message them and then they could take it off Tnet and begin the QR code scam. ( i posted a link about QR scams previously),

Basically, the scam works like this:

"You message him and then the scammers can send an email, text, share a flyer or send a piece of mail that includes a QR code. The victim scans the code with their phone’s camera and opens the link.

In some scams, the QR code takes the victim to a phishing website where the victim is encouraged to input personal information or login credentials for scammers to steal. In other scams, the QR code makes the phone automatically launch a payment app or follow a malicious social media account.:

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread