What's new

Hello CRHers!!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter LJ
  • Start date Start date

LJ

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,469
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello CRH'ers!!!!!

It's been a long time since I have visited the site so I wanted to pop in and say hello to the gang. I hope ya'll have been pulling lots of the silver. It's still out there so I am sure there have been some decent hauls.

I have completed school and FINALLY have my degree!!! That was just as exciting as one of those monster hit days. It was kinda like CRH'ing where persistence and perserverance paid off.

I hope all of the old gang has been doing well plus any of the new ones for that matter.

I think silver is poised to shoot up by years end. It has performed very well lately and I from what I read and hear, I think that trend will continue on into 2011.

Anyway, I hope everyone is doing good....healthy....and prosperous in their CRH'ing adventures. Happy 4th of July!!! Stay safe out there.

Happy 4th of July holiday!!!
 
Upvote 0
Re: Hello CRH'ers!!!!!

Congrats on your graduation :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Happy 4th of July
Rich
 
Re: Hello CRH'ers!!!!!

LJ said:
It's been a long time since I have visited the site so I wanted to pop in and say hello to the gang. I hope ya'll have been pulling lots of the silver. It's still out there so I am sure there have been some decent hauls.

I have completed school and FINALLY have my degree!!! That was just as exciting as one of those monster hit days. It was kinda like CRH'ing where persistence and perserverance paid off.

I hope all of the old gang has been doing well plus any of the new ones for that matter.

I think silver is poised to shoot up by years end. It has performed very well lately and I from what I read and hear, I think that trend will continue on into 2011.

Anyway, I hope everyone is doing good....healthy....and prosperous in their CRH'ing adventures. Happy 4th of July!!! Stay safe out there.

Happy 4th of July holiday!!!

Congrats on your graduation. Now you better start pulling some silver to help pay for those costs! :-)

Good to see your post Bonnie. Stop in more often!!!
 
Re: Hello CRH'ers!!!!!

congrats on the degree now get hunting :notworthy:
 
Re: Hello CRH'ers!!!!!

ALL HAIL THE QUEEN HAS RETURNED!!

I was going to send you some silver coins for your graduation but, I figured you already had a couple.

Congrats!!!!!
 
Re: Hello CRH'ers!!!!!

What's the degree in? Nice to hear of you, hope to hear of your finds as you reemerse self in CRH'ing. :hello2:
 
Re: Hello CRH'ers!!!!!

WTG LJ!!!!! :headbang:
Good to hear from you. Now make sure you drop by more often. You are missed on here.
HH
Gilbert
 
Re: Hello CRH'ers!!!!!

Hey LJ!
Good to see you're alive - congrats on the sheepskin!
Don't eat the oysters!
 
Re: Hello CRH'ers!!!!!

Congrats LJ! No easy task for sure. So does this mean you are back or are you still retired? I miss the old Avatar although I must say the Cougar is a nice touch. What is supposed to signify ;D. Nice to hear from you and yes this old head still remembers you.

Golden Silver
 
Re: Hello CRH'ers!!!!!

L J , What a wonderful surprise to see your post ! Congratulations on getting your degree !
and I too look forward to being inspired by your finds (and a little jealous !) Argentium.
 
Re: Hello CRH'ers!!!!!

Welcome back! It's good to have you back.
 
Re: Hello CRH'ers!!!!!

Nice to hear from you LJ and glad to see you got the degree. It wasn't long ago when silver was at $9 you were saying "buy buy!". Whoever followed your advice then made some nice profit. If you are back on the silver trail good luck!

HH

Maine_Jim
 
Re: Hello CRH'ers!!!!!

Hey LJ, glad to hear you got your degree. It hasn't been the same here without you. Happy Independence Day.
 
Re: Hello CRH'ers!!!!!

im somewhat new, but heard ALOT about you...i look forward to reading ur finds!!! good luck, hh, and happy 4th! PS whats the degree in???
 
Re: Hello CRH'ers!!!!!

Congrats on the degree :occasion14:

Have a happy 4th
 
Re: Hello CRH'ers!!!!!

LJ

Congratulations and happy 4th of July.

You sure have a way of keeping us in suspense. You have been missed.

It's obvious you are a very focused woman. How many of us could possibly stay away from this hobby as long as you have. ( given your success) But I know that reading this forum daily would make it hard not to run out and hunt, Which of course would be a distraction. So great work on your compleating you studies. It takes a lot of dedication to do both.

Mojo
 
Re: Hello CRH'ers!!!!!

The Silver Queen is back.

Welcome Back.

DW
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom