What's new

Hello CRHers!!!!!

  • Thread starter Thread starter LJ
  • Start date Start date

LJ

Silver Member
Joined
Dec 23, 2006
Messages
3,469
Reaction score
19
Golden Thread
0
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello CRH'ers!!!!!

It's been a long time since I have visited the site so I wanted to pop in and say hello to the gang. I hope ya'll have been pulling lots of the silver. It's still out there so I am sure there have been some decent hauls.

I have completed school and FINALLY have my degree!!! That was just as exciting as one of those monster hit days. It was kinda like CRH'ing where persistence and perserverance paid off.

I hope all of the old gang has been doing well plus any of the new ones for that matter.

I think silver is poised to shoot up by years end. It has performed very well lately and I from what I read and hear, I think that trend will continue on into 2011.

Anyway, I hope everyone is doing good....healthy....and prosperous in their CRH'ing adventures. Happy 4th of July!!! Stay safe out there.

Happy 4th of July holiday!!!
 
Upvote 0
Re: Hello CRH'ers!!!!!

Congrats on finishing lj! What is your degree in?
 
Re: Hello CRH'ers!!!!!

LJ;
It is great to hear from you!!
Congratulations on your graduation!!
Best wishes in all your endeavors!!
- Grizz
 
Re: Hello CRH'ers!!!!!

welcome back LJ :notworthy: congrats on your graduation. its nice to hear from you again. looking forward to reading of your finds. good luck, HH
 
Re: Hello CRH'ers!!!!!

Hi gang.....sorry for such a delayed reply.....it's been a few months so maybe delayed is an under statement...ha!

The degree is in Business Management.

I read a few posts and it sure gives me that tingling feeling to get back in it....bad! Congrats to the successes out there. We all know there are good days and not so good days....lol....but if you keep plugging, well you know the story.

How about the price of PM's these day's huh? Are you guys making a profit....ha. I mentioned in my original post in July that is was set to make a run. I think that run is done for the year though.

I hope everyone and their family are doing well. Good luck to all and hope your next box or bank stop is the monster hit!!! Fingers crossed for ya!!
 
Re: Hello CRH'ers!!!!!

Hi LJ!!!!!!!!! I've thought of you often. Congrats on your school success! Glad you are well. :icon_thumleft:
 
Re: Hello CRH'ers!!!!!

Hi LJ,
Get back in the game. We need some of your good posts and pix
rileyboy
 
Re: Hello CRH'ers!!!!!

btw....I got a 1 Kilo silver proof from the Perth mint. It's a 2007 Year of the Pig coin. Isn't that a Perth mint coin in your avatar?
 
Re: Hello CRH'ers!!!!!

Hi, LJ!! Welcome back!!
Business Management! That certainly figures!
Congratulations on achieving your degree, and best wishes for high-level success and happiness in both the business world and in revived CRH'ing as well!!
Watch out, world!
Sincerely, Grizz
 
Re: Hello CRH'ers!!!!!

Congrats on your degree LJ, we missed you here. A lot of new posters here since your last post. So, any time for some CRHing road trips? :notworthy: :notworthy: :notworthy:
 
Re: Hello CRH'ers!!!!!

My degree in business management hasn't done jack for me. Hopefully things are going better for you.
 
Re: Hello CRH'ers!!!!!

Congrats, LJ!

I mean to ask a question about your avatar: Is it related to LSU? Did you buy that coin or found in a roll or on a tray?
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom