What's new

Hello everyone, just joined and wanted to say hi!

flintmel

Sr. Member
Joined
Feb 3, 2012
Messages
337
Reaction score
24
Golden Thread
0
Location
Ct.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Once I figure out how to include pictures, I'll post some of my "salvaged" pieces. I say salvaged cause I was able to save them from destruction due to impending construction. Unfortunately here in Southern New England things move fast and many of my spots have been destroyed by parking lots, malls, housing projects, gravel operations, etc.
 
Upvote 0
Welcome to the forum,look forward to seeing some of your pieces,nothing like picking up an artifact that has been untouched by man for thousands of years!
 
We accept geofacts, brokes, and any other artifact that you have found/acquired. Lets see some pics!!
 
Welcome. These people have taught me bunches. Great place to learn. :read2:
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom