hello everyone

Dodge97

Aug 29, 2009
good morning everyone. i just joined the site. new to tding, i have an old whites 6 db ,that was my granddads, i have used it to find a few things coins and junk. i live in the eastern panhandle of wv,between martinsburg and charlestown. there is a lot of historical stuff around hear. i have spent hours reading on this site,its great. if anybody lives close and wants to hunt give me a shout. I am currently tding around an old burned down log house,not to far from me. i found it on an old civil war map of the area. the old handbuilt chimney is still standing. so if anybody has any advice on using the old 6db it would be much appreciated . thanks Jeff

Upvote 0

peanut

Apr 19, 2009
Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectra V3i, Fisher F2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello, and welcome to treasurenet. This is an awesome web site, glad you're here, great folks here.
peanut

Old River

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2007
Texas, Old River Winfree
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250, Garrett 2500, Garrett Scorpion Gold Stinger, Garrett AT PRO, Garrett ADS Master hunter, Garret Pro Pointer.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome to T-net. We will waiting for a good report. Take pictures.. HH.....

spartacus53

Banned
Jul 5, 2009
Whiting, NJ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome to T-Net seems like you have a great site to hunt. I wish I was closer, I would love to find some CW relics. You will find a really great bunch of guys that are very helpful in everyway, including ID'ing your finds if needed. I look forward to seeing pictures of your finds soon.

Bill

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread