Hello Everyone...

Treasure Seeker

Sep 7, 2005
Appleton, WI
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI-2500, Garrett ACE 250, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm pretty much a newbie dectorist. I've been lurking around for quite awhile here, soaking up all of the knowledge. I'm from Wisconsin, but for the last 7 months I've been working on a project in Charlotte.

I've been hoping to meet up with some other people for some TH'ing. I've been detecting on land on and off for a year or two, and also did it when I was little... I'd really like to get into some beach hunting, but don't know where to start.

Just thought I'd introduce myself.

-TS

1Privateer

Oct 3, 2006
Eastern NC-Pirate Country!
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 Gtp 1350 Bounty Hunter Pioneer
Welcome TS. There are some lake areas around there you might want to try. The next best place would be Lake Waccamaw on the other side of Fayetteville. Then Wrightsville and Myrtle beach but that's a pretty good drive to the coast. Good Luck and good hunting. Try the local fairgrounds too.

OP
OP
T

Treasure Seeker

Sep 7, 2005
Appleton, WI
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTI-2500, Garrett ACE 250, Garrett Pro-Pointer AT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks 1Privateer,

We just got dumped on with snow at my home in Wisconsin... I'm home for the weekend. I'm thinking about taking my detector back to Charlotte with me tomorrow... No sense in having it in Wisconsin!!!! :)

1Privateer

Oct 3, 2006
Eastern NC-Pirate Country!
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250 Gtp 1350 Bounty Hunter Pioneer
The only charge for that info is for you to make sure when you leave that you leave the snow and cold weather behind!!!!! Its almost spring around here and my detectors are screaming bloody murder to get at again. My wife says she's sick of me cleaning them and repacking my go bag ;)!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread